Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Introduction

Howdy, Howdy Internet.


I'm a Computer Science student at Texas A&M University, soon to be a degree holding Computer Scientist! The point of this blog for the next 13 or so weeks will be to analyze technical papers that have relevance to the project I will be working on.... I know, exciting right?? I may or may not mix in a few interesting spews from my normal life as well (unless this will completely annoy my professor).

So what about this project I'll be working on? My idea is to create a no-touch interface for any computer using a Kinect device. Unfortunately, I have to win over people with this idea, and get my group all set. I have the basic implementation already in my head (the secret stays with me), but if it doesn't go over with everyone else I might end up working on some other projects, which in the end is not too bad, as many of the projects were interesting in their own right.

After I graduate I might just end up using this blog to publicize my work on independent hobby projects. My head is full of them after all. Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Shout out to Professor Hammond!!! *waves hand excitedly*

-Kao Pyro of the Azure Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment