Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Re-Purposing of This Blog

It's been a long while since I've posted anything. Originally I was going to keep this blog to update the world about Project Naomi, but alas, since I have started work, I find it very hard to code when I'm not working. Because of that I have decided to re-purpose this blog (title drop :) ). Short and to the point (for the people who get bored with me rambling) this blog will be a question and answer blog about literally anything and everything. Have a question? Leave a comment with your question.

Now to the rambling.

I think... a lot. There is rarely a moment when I'm not thinking. For those who know me you know that moment comes when I'm talking, but that's beside the point. I considered many subject and come to many conclusions. Regardless of how brilliant or stupid these conclusions actually are, they stay locked inside my head until I get the motivation to put something inside my journal for my loved ones to read after I die... which is rarely since I go to bed around midnight and I frankly don't want to write at that time.

So here I've decided to share my thoughts and conclusions. To explore and research topics I might previously have never thought about. But rather than letting this be all about me, I want it to be driven by you. I want to talk about what your interested in. Doubts about life, or topics of science. Curiosities about me, and ramblings that have to do with the Wizard's First Rule. From politics to fashion. Any question is free game. Let me put my keen and penetrating mind to that task. If you have a story I wrote that you have liked, but I stopped working on it, you can ask me to write another chapter as your question. My post if I choose will then be the entire story so far, plus the new chapter.

The format is simple. Leave a comment on my last blog post for what your questions is, and I'll pick a question and ramble my thoughts out. I can't promise I won't be biased in my picking, but if I am, I'll be biased towards difficult questions. Questions that make me think, because if you make me think, you'll make me want to write. (Theoretical physics and space is my favorite =D )

As for how often I will write, for now my answer is once a week. I feel like I have the motivation to do once a day but I know myself too well. Too many projects left unfinished. Too many stories left unwritten. So once a week it will be, and I will do my very best to answer thoroughly, looking at all sides of the situation and leaving no stone un-turned.

I believe my spiritual gift is wisdom, so please let me share with you.

-Kao Pyro of the Azure Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment